Hello :)

cc86

Reaction score
hi everyone! new to the forum, i'm chelle and i have one little girl called laila who i absolutely adore! :cloud9: she's 8 months old and such a clever and happy little tooty. hoping to try for number 2 pretty soon! and that's about it, so... hi!:wave:

Hi welcome to the site look forward to getting to know you, im new here too xx

hey! are you ttc or? hope people bother to reply on this forum ha ha :) x

Hi not TTc just found out im expecting again, mixed feeling atm (dont anyone jump on me please!!!)

Been a long time since i was last pregnant xx

Hi not TTc just found out im expecting again, mixed feeling atm (dont anyone jump on me please!!!)

Been a long time since i was last pregnant xx

oh that's a shame, can't be nice to have mixed feelings about it! hope all works out for the best - it's your decision matters remember :) well i had my first 8 months ago and there's a chance i could be pregnant again but got the dreaded 2 week wait :mad: xx

Well hello and welcome!! Good luck with the ttc! BAby dust! xx

Welcome to the forum and belated congrats for your little girl :) As well as good luck for no. 2 :) xx

Hey :wave:

Goodluck with TTC! Hope you get a sticky little bean soon :) xxx

Welcome to the forum hun and good luck ttc on your second child xx

Hello! Welcome to the forum . TTC my first at the mo after a M/C in April, really lovely ladies on here with lots of good advice! x

Hello! Welcome to the forum . TTC my first at the mo after a M/C in April, really lovely ladies on here with lots of good advice! x

hello! :) oh i'm sorry to hear about that :( good luck with this ttc! hope things work out better for you!!
x

Hi cc86. I hope my OH decides he wants another sooner, at the moment he's wanting to wait!! Booo lol xxx

Hi cc86. I hope my OH decides he wants another sooner, at the moment he's wanting to wait!! Booo lol xxx

hey ha ha!! men, huh?! well i am curently 8DPO and dying to find out if i am or not?!! wasn't planned for this month but oh well! happy if i am, think i'll be disappointed if i'm not but we'll see! how old is your LO?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back