Hello

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Toni and I've just joined the forum today. My dh and I started planning on ttc about 9 months ago. As a lot of people do, we've been waiting for the right time. I came off the pill last September and have been charting bbt since then.

Cycles have been varying lengths from 26 to 32 days, with ovulation happening as early as day 13, but this month it wasn't till day 18. This is our 1st cycle of actually ttc. I am currently 9 dpo and temp is rising. My common sense head is telling me to just relax, we haven't been trying very long, so not likely to work first time but because I'm tracking and recording bbt etc on fertilityfriend.com I can't stop thinking about the possibility that I might be pg. Did other people feel like that in their 1st cycle?

I also seem to be noticing babies and baby things everywhere! It doesn't help that 2 friends and my sister in law have just had babies in the last 2 months and another friend is expecting twins in 4 weeks. So I've decided to join this forum so I can talk to other people who are going through the same things as me.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Toni x

Hi Toni! Welcome to the forum. I'm Danni, age 32 and just pg with baby no 2. Everything you are feeling is perfectly normal and I think even though our heads tell us it's very unusual to fall pg on the first cycle of ttc, we still secretly hope and wish and get excited during the 2ww. At least on here you can talk to everyone about it and they are all feeling the same as you!

Good luck with ttc and I hope it doesn't take too long xxx

hiya :wave: welcome to the forum!! i agree with Danni, its perfectly normal..
its something we all want.. and fast :D
im much more calmer this month (2nd month of TTC)
Well..so far i am any ways hehe
It will happen.. and i hope its soon for you! :dust: :dust: x

Hiya hun :wave:

welcome to PF.
i'm currently on my 5th cycle!

Hope it happens quickly for you hun!!! :hugs:

Hiya Toni,

I also am new to the forum and it's also just happened to me on first cycle TTC. Didn't expect it at all but after being a bit shocked and bewildered and convinced it was a mistake I am now totally in awe and over the moon.

So welcome to the forum from me! :)

Gem xx

Hey :waves

Welcome to PF & wishing you lots of luck in your TTC journey

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members