Hello

proud mummy of 1!

Reaction score
hi everyone :wave:
i have been looking on this forum for about a week now and reading all your posts, which i must say have been very helpful to me! so i thought it was about time that i introduced myself!
my name is claire and i have a 2 year old son called Logan.
i had a m/c at 7 weeks before having my son, and in the last year we have been ttc again, unfortunately its not going very well so far. in the last year ive had another 3 m/c.
2 m/c were at 7 wks, the last one was at 5 wks
ive had the usual blood tests done, and they came back fine. i had a blood test done last week for thrombofilia (sp?) and that also came back fine. my doctor is now refering me to the hospital.
i was just wondering if anyone else has been sent to hospital by there doctor, and if so what should i expect to happen? i asked if they would give me a scan and have a look at everything, and she said probably not as we are obviously not having a problem conceiving and that its something happening after that to cause the m/c! :think:
also how long did you have to wait for your appointment? she said it would only be about a 5 week wait, but its been nearly 3, and i havnt heard anything ( inpatient i know :lol: )

sorry for all the questions :oops: if i dont write them all down quick, then i forget.

thanks in advance x x x x

:wave: Welcome to the forum :wave:

I was referred to the hospital by my dr as we are having problems TTC. I have had scans, blood tests, HSG, the works but that is because we can not get pg (although I lost our bean at 5 weeks back in Oct 07)

I think the appointment was about 3 months after I got referred :think: it was a while even though the dr said it would be about a month :roll:

Do not worry about all the questions :D It is what the forum is for :)

Good Luck and I hope you get some answers soon and your BFP :pray: :hug: :hug:

thankyou for your reply
when you went for your tests did they check your OH sperm? and is it possible that maybe it could be something wrong with my eggs?
sorry, i dont really know too much about all this...
im just thinking that although they say its not a problem with me conceiving, could it be a problem the sperm/egg thats causing the m/c?
i know your not a doctor, but i didnt know if maybe the hospital had talked to you about these possible problems?
all my doctor said to me was that it might be that im producing a certain hormone or too many of a certain hormone that is attacking the bean!

thanks again
x x x

Welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm so sorry for your losses, good luck at the hospital and hope you get your sticky bfp soon :pray: :hug:

thanks tina&gabs
im sorry for your loss too :hug:
hope we both get our BFP soon and everyone else who is trying on here :pray: people who have never had to REALLY ttc never really understand how hard and how emotional it can be!!
goodluck to everyone who is testing this month
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back