hello x

karson x

Reaction score
hi guys my names janine new here just found out i was expecting my first 3 days ago lol what a shock :shock: at the stage anything worries me lol need all the info i can get :wave: x

Hi there and welcome to the forum..... Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I know what you mean about worrying about the slightest thing.... I still am at that stage lol but try not to.

x

Welcome! Congratulations! The girls here are lovely and so helpful and reassuring! Any questions/worries just ask and we'll try to help!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

thanx ladys x

i really dont know anything about being pregnant lol everythings so scary ! got my first docs appointment next friday and im terrified of needles i think il run if she asks for bloods lol

hope for a healty 9 months im know its gonna be a hungry one lol x

Dont worry about them im the same and i done it :) doesnt even hurt the thought is worse x

Hello and welcome! Many congratulations on your pregnancy! It's my first too so all new here too! Good luck xx

HI ya, congrats, hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months ;o) xx

shauni wanna know the sad part ?? i got 7 tattoos and 7 piercings lol but i cant stand blood :busted:

thanx ladys getting the hang of this forum now woo becoming addicted just mannaged to pack in my other forum but i seem to have creeped back on to bullbreeds aswell ! lol

congrats on your pregnancys all us first timers cann worry together lol x

Hi and welcome, my first too, nearly 11 weeks to go untill baby is here , very scary lol !!

all the best for your 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back