• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello tri 3 :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well my ticker says to join tri 3 on 17th, but everyone else has told me that its 27wks, which I was on Fri. So I'm inviting myself over here now :)

I'm absolutely petrified about joining tri 3 if I'm honest lol. Tri 2 was a safe place, where the sickness of tri 1 was behind me and the labour of tri 3 was way ahead of me...scary stuff lmao.
But alas - here I am! I look forward to sharing the last leg of my journey with all u lovely ladies :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Welcome JayJay :) nice to see you over here. Keep up with your funny posts :D xx

Welcome, wishing u a speedy final 13 weeks :) xxx

Welcome Jayjay! I know how you feel, I loved tri 2 so took me a couple of weeks to get settled into tri 3 but it's the exciting tri where all the action is! Enjoy!! Xx

Thanks girls.
I'm sure I'll settle in soon enough :) xx

:wave: welcome over hun, tri 3's not all that bad hehe! xx

Welcome & congrats :)
You might feel a bit out of place at first but you will settle in soon enough :) x

Aw thanks so much everyone :) xx

Welcome over! I was rather scared to come over last week, but settling in nicely :) xx

Welcome to tri 3! The final stretch! Be warned, it goes quickly! xx

I don't want it to go quickly lol.
Although I haven't seen the time pass since my 20wk scan, its flown in!! X

I don't want it to go quickly lol.
Although I haven't seen the time pass since my 20wk scan, its flown in!! X

I haven't really wanted it to go quickly, I have really enjoyed being pregnant! To be honest, I feel better now than I did in tri 2, my back ache has improved and I am sleeping much better ( I had trouble sleeping in tri 1).

I am now, however, getting very excited as the end is getting near! x

Welcome hun. Think you are just in time for a few labour watches, there are quite a few of us due atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back