Hello Tri 3!

saralou5

Reaction score
Creeping into Tri 3 today! :wave:

Feels like such a huge step! Be gentle with me ladies!

:dance:

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

:wave: welcome to tri 3 hun its all fun and games in the final tri haha x

Thanks ladies! On the home stretch now! Crazy! :D

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Aw yay! Good to finally see you over here SaraLou!! Welcome to tri 3 :) Hows that diss coming? lol

Aw yay! Good to finally see you over here SaraLou!! Welcome to tri 3 :) Hows that diss coming? lol

Woohoo!! :D.

Oh it's just not. This week's been a complete flunk on the diss front! Yours? Loads of my friends have handed theirs in cause they're on different courses and now I'm one of the last and it's just like BLAH! I WANT TO DO NOTHING!

x

Oh it's just not. This week's been a complete flunk on the diss front! Yours? Loads of my friends have handed theirs in cause they're on different courses and now I'm one of the last and it's just like BLAH! I WANT TO DO NOTHING!

x

cant hep but join in, what courses you both doing, as i handed my diss in on monday and im doing BA Hons in childhood and famiy studies have more work to get done if you wanna share lol :) xxx

x

cant hep but join in, what courses you both doing, as i handed my diss in on monday and im doing BA Hons in childhood and famiy studies have more work to get done if you wanna share lol :) xxx

Ahhh you lucky thing! I'm doing a BA Hons in Drama :). Got my diss and one more essay to write then I'm freeeeeee!! x

x

Omg, I feel exactly the same! Sooo close to the end though now... Gotta power on through! Gonna try and get mine done by the end of the week. Then Im officially giving up lol When did u say urs was due?

x

Hellooo! Loving that I'm not the only uni mum-to-be! (It feels so lonely when Im waddling around campus and everyone else is going to the pub at lunch lol)
I'm doing BSc (Hons) Psychology, in final year, but I can't believe am gonna be finished soon! Do u mind me asking, where are you studying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back