Hello Pregnant word!

littlemoo

Reaction score
Not long found out about this website at 32+ weeks, and to be honest only just found out how to say hello when my friend nextdoor kindly came round to show me. Almost due now and a little bit scared, so i thought i'd have a nice chat to people on here to ease my mind :dance:

So i guess i should introduce myself really. Im sarah from cheshire 19. Big baby on its way very soon (very shakey bout it) couldnt tell weather it was a boy or girl, and was very uspet about it at first, but hey...it going to be a nice suprise now isnt it. Live with my partnet John who is very excited bout the baby coming now, hes over the moon. Yet to be honest even though the baby is arriving soon....we have no idea on name. All we know is they are having the middle names James (for boy) and Grace (for girl). so if anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know.

Hope to hear from people soon, and if anyone has labour tips to put my mind at rast id be very greatful, lol. Thanks alot.
Best of luck to everyone. All our love Sarah and Little bean xx :lol:

Hey littlemoo,

I'm Kat 27 from Portsmouth, 31 weeks today so can imagine how you are feeling at the mo. You sound like me, though I have to admit after coming on here for a few weeks it has really really helped me. Take some time to read other peoples birth stories and experiences it really does help, it has calmed me down so much, even reading the really gory stuff! I'm still struggling with some aspects of the pregnancy mentally and physically but talking on here is great, you can moan and gripe as much as you like! At least we are in the final straight now! If you ever fancy a chat you can contact me at [email protected].

Congrats, welcome and take care! :D

Kat x

hi welcome and the best of luck - not long now!! :)

Hello and welcome!

My tip for labour is stay mobile as long as you can.

good luck!

xxxx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.........not long left for me either.....and my hubbie and i still havent decided on a name either, hoping we will know when we see her!!!

Amy xx

Hi and welcome, good luck hope all goes well xxxxxxxx

Hi i'm new too! due just a wk or so after you nice to know i'm not the only newbie this late on, hope to get to know you better :D

Hi and
NEWWELCOME.gif
to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about your new addition

Hi Littlemoo,

Welcome to the forum!

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance:

Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy!

Tam x

hi littlemoo..your due on the same day as me :) wow your the first person i've met (well not met but you know what i mean) due on the same day!! hayley_17 is the day after on the 23rd.

wow not long left, eh! :clap:

I'm due Dec 21st. Have my first scan next week i'm so excited. I'll let you know how it goes. :dance:

I'm hoping for a girl as i already have 2 georgous step sons, but won't be disappointed.

We have chosen Mitchell for a boy, and like the names Tianna, Eva and Josecelyn for a girl. But we still have long enough to go for these to change.

To be honest i'm starting to realise there is so many other important desicions to make first that i'm getting a little scared!

Hope everyone is well
X X Snowbunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back