Hello PLEASED TO MEET YOU :-)

Aida

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have been visiting this forum as a guest for a couple of weeks now and would like to join in as it seems full of warm and friendly mums and mums-to-be who offer each other loads of support. This forum has helped me with the tons of questions I had and still have from time to time, since this is my first pregnancy and I'm quite clueless and anxious for everything to be ok. It is great to speak to others in the same situation and to share your worries and concerns - I don't like talking to my friends and colleagues about babies all the time iykwim :lol: And yet, it's so wonderful to talk about such a unique, beautiful experience ... I sometimes want to talk about it all the time :lol: :lol: We already love this LO very much.

I am 28, got married in December 2006 and had been trying to conceive since February 2008. I am 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant and so far everything seems to be going smoothly. We still do not know the sex of the baby yet, but hopefully we are going to find out next week. I am extremely excited - I can't wait to get to know more about my baby.

xxXXxx
Aida

welcome to the forum, congrats on your pregnancy!! :cheer: :cheer:

hey welcome to the forum, congrats on the pregnancy xx

Hello hun :wave:

Welcom to this great forum :hug:
Its a great forum, the best I have come across and you'll love it here.
Congrats on your pregnancy :cheer:

See you around :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back