Hello one and all.

MichyG

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Michelle I am 27 and living in London.

A little background from me... I fell pregnant last year and was over the moon, this was my first pregnancy, the bad news was that the baby had some massive problems with its heart and we lost it.
Our 12 week scan revealed a nuchal measurement of 9.1 which after a CVS revealed the heart issue.

It was terribly sad and I had to give birth to the bubba which was really hard to deal with. To top it off I managed to pick up 2 infections down below which really strung the whole process out.

That happened in Dec 2012 and both my partner and I was devastated quite naturally. Well after some counselling and time we have managed to put it behind us. We shall never forget but have had to move on for our own life's to progress.

The good news is I am now pregnant again.. Yeeeeeeey and I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. We are over the moon and really want to shout it out to the world but we shall wait will our 12 week scan so fingers crossed....!

Regarding the scan we are both petrified and although cant wait, we are naturally cautious due to the bad news last time.

The odd thing is that I am really starting to show.. I mean I have had to buy some maternity trousers already and my bra's are starting to get tight.

I am only a size 8 - 10 and only 5'2" tall which makes it harder to hide it amongst family lol.

Anyway looking forward to using the forum it looks fantastic already and I'm sure with everyone's experience things will be great.

Thanks

Michelle :)

Welcome to PF. Everyone is great here, and so so supportive!
I'm so sorry about last year. And I have everything crossed that this pregnancy is nothing but wonderful for you! :)

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

Welcome and congratulations Michelle :) Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :love: xx

Welcome to the forum and congrats!! :) x

Thanks everyone. We're very excites but very anxcious at the same time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back