Hello.....not been around for a while. Sorry

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hug:

Sorry I've not been around much but since our miscarriage talking about pregnancy was just a bit too much.

We've still been TTC over the past few months but not with the same dedication that we were before but now I've decided to throw myself into TTC again 100%

I want to start recording my BBT and have ordered a new thermometer this morning.

Do any of you use them already and are they any good??? Which site is best to show me how to use the charts etc??

Any advice would be helpful as we really want to make sure that we do it right this time. :pray:

c
xx

Hi Chrissy - welcome back.

I used Fertility Friend to chart whilst TTC, I found it pretty simple to use. Temping is SO worth the effort, you'll find out loads more about your body and it makes TTC that bit easier (in my humble opinion!)

Good luck with it and hope you get your BFP really soon.

Hi Chrissy

Likewise - I cannot recommend Fertility friend high enough - especially everything i learn't from there free online course.

So sorry to hear about your M/c :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck TTC and welcome back

LMP x

I agree, FF is amazing and really does help. Hope you are able to get along with it as it really is worth it x x x

Ditto what the others have said.

I charted when I was TTC with my first child, it was that same month that I got pg! It was useful to do.

I also used Fertility Friend to record my temps. If you have the Toni Weschler book, it has lots of info on charting temps in there.

There's a sticky on this forum with the details of the book.

Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back