Hello :) new and waiting to try after reoccurring misscarriages!

Princesa23

Reaction score
Hi everyone!, I've just joined as we're waiting to try after 2 misscarriages in a row , one in august and one just before xmas!. Just came on my period today so know im out this month! And we now have to wttc!

Firstly before we try I have to have an operation to check if there's any endometriosis or any other factors causing my mcs endo is likely as i have all the symptoms! But hey ho!

Im lucky enough to have one beautiful little girl :good: whos two next month her pregnancy was smooth sailing but baby no2 is being a bit of a hassle!

Looking foward to ttc with all of you!! Xx

Hi there and welcome. I am fairly new also, but have found so many great stories and stacks of info on this site, should you need any, and the support is great.

How long do you have to wait before TTC?xx

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I have had 3 miscarriages. I also have endo (had a laparoscopy last year). I have been told there is no link to miscarriages but who knows. Its so hard waiting to try isn't it, I haven't been able to try since my last loss in July as had to have the lap and then miscarriage testing.
Have you got your operation booked yet? Hope you're not waiting long xx

My pre op date is the 14th of Feb then I should get my op date!, not looking forward to it at all! I have to wait until after the op and then obviously when im comfortable to try again (physically) I will. At the back of my mind im worried they might say I can't have another and something is dreadfully wrong X

Last edited:
I went through all of those worries too but I am sure everything will be fine. If you have endo, I assume they will treat it there and it took me about 2-3 weeks to fully recover so hopefully you won't be waiting long before trying after that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back