• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello my luverlys

Lou

Reaction score
Hi everybody.....Just popped on to say I haven't forgotten about all of you and the forum but I still can't get online much as the laptop is still out of bounds. I hope you are all well, me and Isaac are fine and have just got back from France where we mooched about in the campervan for 3 weeks, it was awesome. There are some pics on facebook if you fancy a nosey.

Hope to catch up with you all soon x x x

Oh and my cousin has just given birth to a gorgeous boy so I am completely broody again lol

x

Hiya Lou... :wave:

Come back... I miss the arguments!! :rotfl:

Hi girls!! :wave:

and yeah Jen I did know, you were a tad stressed and worried the last time I was on the forum. Hope you are well hun. I'm very broody so may be joining you soon you never know?!!!

Welcome back Lou :cheer:

I am on 1st cycle TTC, come over and join us :cheer: :hug: :hug:

What's your Facebook addy? I want a nosey at your Pics :)

Hiya everybody can't wait to catch up with you all!

And Andrea I would love to join you TTC! and my facebook thingy is louise wheeler and I'm the pregnant one (its an old photo, I'm just very broody) lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back