• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello Ladies!

Tillytots

Reaction score
I know Im a bit early but Im coming over to say hi anyway and I miss everyone who left 2nd tri on Friday :cry:

Anyway, Im looking forward to spending the last LONG leg of pregnancy in here with you girls!

Here are my offerings!

Preggo choccys...

chocolate-box_pregnancy.jpg

For the lighter snack...SPONGE!!!

sponges2.JPG

xx

sponge...... ohhhhh....... bowl of warm water please :pray: :pray: :pray:

oh and welcome hehe :wave: :wave:

:puke: To the sponge.

:wave: Hiya Tilly nice to see you here.

Seeing as I left 2nd tri late you can come early to make up for it. Plus you baby will be here before mine anyway.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Nice to have you here i will give the sponge a miss but will have the chocs. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: Don't be fooled, it's NOT the long leg of PG. It's going far too quickly (especially when you're still not ready :wink: )

Kimbo said:
sponge...... ohhhhh....... bowl of warm water please :pray: :pray: :pray:

oh and welcome hehe :wave: :wave:

I knew someone would appreciate the sponge!! :wink:

Just for you Kim
23497843.jpg

Hiya and welcome to the most exciting trimester :wave:

I must say I have to agree with Fingers Crossed it isn't that long, time is flying by for me too!

Hiya!

The time's gonna fly! Enjoy your stay and thanks for the chocolates adn sponges- although I'm not one for sucking them! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back