• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello I'm new!

KJL

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here so thought i'd say :wave:

I'm 25 yrs old, been married for nearly 2 years and my hubby and I started trying for a baby 3 months ago. So far I am finding it all a bit stressful with the hoping each month that it will be good news. I have quite bad endometriosis so have been told it may take me a while to concieve but i'm hoping that we can achieve pregnancy the natural way. Anyway that's just a bit about me :)

Hi & Welcome!!

I'm 27 and me and my husband have been ttc for just over 15 months now. I also knew it would take some time as i have really irregular periods (no explanation found), my husband thought differently and expected me to be pregnant 1st try! Just getting to the end of tests at hospital, so should soon have some idea of what treatment they can offer us. In the meantime, trying naturally as there's still hope it may happen!

Good luck, Hope to speak to you soon,

Michelle x

shellbham said:
I'm 27 and me and my husband have been ttc for just over 15 months now. I also knew it would take some time as i have really irregular periods (no explanation found), my husband thought differently and expected me to be pregnant 1st try! Just getting to the end of tests at hospital, so should soon have some idea of what treatment they can offer us. In the meantime, trying naturally as there's still hope it may happen!

Good luck, Hope to speak to you soon,

Michelle x

I wish you all the luck that it happens for you. My hubby is also getting mega frustrated as he thought it would happen straight away too...we are only on the 3rd month and the Dr clearly said that anywhere between 1 and 12 months is normal and we should start worrying until after that time! It's funny how us woman are supposed to be the impatient ones! My hybby is 10x worse than me! It doesn't help that his brother and wife concieved their first baby straight away and have just concieved there second on their first try last month!

:wave: Hiya, welcome to the forum and good luck TTC :D

It took me 8 months after coming off the pill to get pregnant, so I wouldn't panic yet! I know how disappointing it is when you get your period each month. But I am now 8 weeks pregant so it's early days yet xxx

welcome2.gif
and good luck ttc!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back