• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hello - im home.....things went a bit pear shaped

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

just got home from hospital...phew what an ordeal....just looking at all the updates, so thrilled for everyone who has had their babies

had a bit of a bad time,a long labour and forcep delivery and lost lots of blood, well a massive heomorage....i had a blood tranfusion and im gradually getting stronger....i didn't have the strength to lift my head let alone my phone, luckily the nurses latched mhairi to my breast in my bed as i was crying for her and her for me.

mhairi is gorgeous and i love her and even tho the above sounds scary, i would do it all again.....

cant wait to catch up with everyone....when i get a chance will post birth story and put pics on

xxxxx

so glad you are both ok :hug: must have been frightening though :hug:

good on the nurses for getting her started with the breast feeding, that was really great of them! hope you start feeling better now hun and can enjoy your little angel properly :hug:

glad u r both ok, sounds a nasty labour but im sure she was worth it :D

Hi there!!!

I wondered where you had got to, but didn't want to keep texting as I thought you were uber busy with your little weenie! I can't believe you have been in hospital all this time, poor you!!! I am glad you are home now. You are right about it all being worth it, I bet little Mhairi is stunning! I can't wait to see some piccies!!

Hope you recover fully soon honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

M
xxxxxxxx

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: poor you! Im so glad you are ok now though and are home xxx

I'm sorry you had a bit of a rough ride. It sounds very much like my first labour and nothing can prepare you for it but I'm glad you're on the mend now. Take things easy - I spent 6 days in hospital after I had my boy and when I got home I found it difficult to get to the top of the stairs. My recovery also took longer because I'm a vegetarian, so if you eat meat, make sure you get plenty of beef! I'm glad they managed to latch little Mhaira on for you, it will get her off to a good start.

Take care and get as much rest as you can, your body has been through a lot so give it time to recover :hug:

Well done and welcome little Mhairi :hug:

Sorry you had such a rough time :hug:

Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can enjoy Mhairi as much as poss :cheer: :dance:

I wondered where you were!

Glad you are both ok, sounds like the hospital was a good one!

Lots of love to you both :hug:

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time :hug: :hug: :hug:
Glad you're home and on your way to recovery.

Congratulations on the birth of your precious daughter.

Take care :hug:

I wondered where you'd got to! sorry to hear you've been in hospital all this time, hope you're feeling better soon, cant wait to see pics :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not a fun time just as well the end result is so worth it :) My first labour was horrific - long and ending with forceps, heavy blood loss and a large episiotomy that broke down - It took a long time to recover but I did - and have since had 3 more babies with much easier labours and speedy recovery so dont let this put you off. My recovery first time round was hindered by my not giving in to feeling crap - I was up and dressed the next day and self discharged from hospital against advice - I tried to carry on as normal and crmbled as I just wasnt well enough with the result that I didnt enjoy my baby for months. So my advice would be to REST REST REST then REST a bit more - let people - family and friends do for you - ask for help and take care of yourself you will recover so much quicker. Plenty of fresh air, good food, plenty to drink and just take time to enjoy your baby. Congratulations - You did it :):) :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations, glad to hear you're home and the MW sounded lovely with the way they helped you :hug: :hug:

Awww lovely to hear from you agian Ginnymarie Sorry the birth didnt go so well :hug: but you know have a gorgoues little girl all worth it in the end :D
Glad to hear you enjoying Mummyhood :cheer: keep coming back when you can we love updates on you and your little one
sarah :wave:

Congratulations

Sorry to hear things didnt go as planned I hope you feel better soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Gemma

Glad your home, sorry you had a bad time, you've done it though!!

Well done. Take care and rest
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back