Hello, hello :)

PrincessLeia

Reaction score
Arrrgh sorry, I was timed out for 10 min. Apparently I'd been naughty lol.

So anyway, Hiiii!! I have been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself :)

I'm Kristi, 26 from the Isle of Man and I have a 2 yr old daughter called Leia. Although, she's more of a teenager if I'm honest lol.

I am a very active member on another pregnancy forum and I love the community. I hope I can feel the same about this place too.

I am desperate for baby #2, but due to childcare being so expensive it's just not logical yet. I am hoping once Leia is in school fulltime that I can get to adding to my gorgeous family.

A tidbit for you all, I just applied for the new series of 'Don't tell the Bride' in hope that I might get married next year hehe.

xx

Last edited:
:wave: hi and welcome

Id love to go on DTTB but there is no way in this world i would trust my husband to plan our entire wedding .. very brave :lol:

Hi, thanks for the welcome :)

Oh I don't trust my DF planning it either lol, BUT if it means we can get married I'd be happy with whatever.

We probably won't get chosen as I'm sure a lot of people will be applying too, but I'm up for the challenge.

xx

Last edited:
LOL Polo!

Welcome to the forum :love:

2 years old more like a teenager .... hmmm I have a 3 year old gets no better :rofl:

Hello :)

I'm also new here!! Would love to become friends with you all.

I also have a 2 year old, she's nearly 3.
&& Im due with my second little girl, in March 2011.

I look forward to chatting with you xxxx

Welcome :)

Good luck with DTTB, I love the show as I'm wedding obsessed right now.

Welcome to PF :wave:

Wishing you lots of luck on your TTC journey

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111