Hello Girls!

xkikix

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

Some of you may know I got my surprise BFP a few weeks back, wasnt going to post in 1st tri cus i'm a panicky-pants but I thought I may be able to help out some and you and you help me etc!

I've got a son, Chester, who to be honest is an absolute angel, i've been so lucky with him. He's such a happy little boy. We wanted 2 close together, but its gonna be hard work! I'm not looking forward to telling my family tho, I dont want them to think bad of me!

Anyway, this pregnancy has been a bumpy ride so far... from 6 weeks I was nauseaous then last thursday I literally couldnt stop throwing up all day, my DH had to take the day off from work and its been the same since, just conastant vomitting.

I had episodes of bleeding throughout my pregnancy with Chester and they could find no reason for it, except it always happened when my period would be due, then last friday I had a tiny bit of blood when wiping, so I went for a private scan and saw my bean with a lovely little heartbeat :D :D :D The sonographer said there was no visable cause for the bleed from the scan and its just got to be something I have to expect.

Anyway, thats me, Due 6/6/09 xxxx

Hey there hun congrats on your BFP and joining tri 1!!! :wave: I had bleeding this time on and off since 8wks which was a huge worry but it was due to a haematoma which i have but touchwood things are going great so far :cheer: I dreaded telling my family but actualy they were all ok with it did tell me it may be too early (mmc in june) but so far so good with them! :D I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months sweety and here's wishing you all the best. :cheer: :hug:

huge congrats im due on the 5/6/09 so perhaps we could be buddies ? ill get a proper EDD (irregula cycles) at my 12 week scan on the 19th nov. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
huge congrats im due on the 5/6/09 so perhaps we could be buddies ? ill get a proper EDD (irregula cycles) at my 12 week scan on the 19th nov. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ah hun that'll be great, i've got a official nhs dating scan 6th nov but i'm gonna have to reschedule cus dh will be at work and theres no one to have my son then cus my parents will be on holiday. Are you on Facebook? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back