hello girls...

roxanne080

Reaction score
hello girls..

i dont know if any of you remember me..i m not much on the forum ( two kids under two and no time ) and usually i just read any interesting post and log off, but today i thought i d pop in a post to say hello and happy xmas to everyone. i ve got to kiddies holly and ella..holly is nearly two and ella is four and a half months and theyre a joy ( well usually ! ). even though i dont get to speak to you often i admire some of you girls..especially zebra stripes who is a very mature, well spoken and clever young lady and i respect you for still breastfeeding your little one for all this time..and oh thank you for the lovely dress its one of my favourites. i like sarahH and i love it how she knows alot about cooking and arianna is lovely by the way..and i also like melanie and her cute little girl..so there you girls..oh and by the way im not a stalker or anything if you d like to know im just a very busy mum that likes to read about other mums like me..but i ll drop a post every know and again..i promise..with that i leave you..MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR..and to every pregnant girl or mum...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOURE DOING GREAT!
love
roxanne

I dont know you hun but I love your avartar :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

thanks ive had it for ages...but its true my mum is pretty cool!

I know u!! :D gosh, Ella is 4and a half mths already?! that flew by!! :shock:

have a happy christmas and fab new yr!! :D :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back