Hello from the n00b!

Sarah_Saza

Reaction score
Hi all!

Sooo ... my name is Sarah.

I'm 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first baby.

I'm originally from Liverpool but recently moved to Hereford to be closer to my partners family, so i dont realy know anyone apart from them!

So um ... yeah i never know what to say on these introduction thingies!

Hi Sarah

I'm lou and I've been using the forum since I was trying for Isaac. He is now 6 months old! Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum!

Speak soon

Lou :)

hi sarah im sarah hehe
wel come to the forum n congrats on ur pregnancy

Hi Sarah,

Hope it's all going well with you! exciting, isn't it? Have you had your first scan.

I'm expecting my first with my Scouse fiance who I dragged kicking and screaming from Liverpool to Birmingham, hee hee.

this forum's a great place to share stories and ask questions, enjoy!

Lol I did notice there were quite a few Sarah's, you can call me Saza if it makes it easier! :)

Ah ive lived in Birmingham myself Little Minx, where abouts are you from?

Your fiance isnt really losing out, i so do NOT miss liverpool, far too busy for me ... laid back country lifestyle is for me :D

Thanks all for the welcome!

hi hun and welcome to the forum :wave:

congratulations on being pregnant hope you have smooth easy pregnancy

love n hugs
jean & girls
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm in South Birmingham (Kings Norton) and am such a city girl, Liverpool was too QUIET for me! :D

We lived in Wavertree though OH is from Litherland.

Glad you're enjoying the country, am sure you'll get to know people very soon.

They say a baby is a good leveller, there's sure to be loads of groups and stuff you can join.

Ah i lived in Mosley, and Stirchley ... and ha i lived in Seaforth in Liverpool, which is right next door to Litherland :p

You found liverpool quiet? ur crazy!

Yeah i'm looking about for groups to join, but ive found since ive got pregnant ive gone really shy!!!

My sister was the shyest person ever before she had kids but now she's really come out of herself.

I think when you're a mum you just can't hang back and you'll always say what needs to be said.

You'll be fine! :D

PS, way before that, you'll be walking round with a huge bump which is the THE best conversation starter ever! I can't go anywhere without people asking 'When's it due?', 'What you having?' etc!

Hello Sarah :wave:

Welcome to the forum!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :dance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Sarah_Saza said:
Hi all!

Sooo ... my name is Sarah.

I'm 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first baby.

I'm originally from Liverpool but recently moved to Hereford to be closer to my partners family, so i dont realy know anyone apart from them!

So um ... yeah i never know what to say on these introduction thingies!

Snap !!

My OH is 13 Weeks and 5 days pregnant !!

And im from Liverpool !! Where abouts was you from?

hi welcome , i'm not that far from you over in gloucestershire!

Hey JMC ... i was from Seaforth/waterloo ... know it?

Yeah Hypnorm gloucestershire isnt that far is it? my closest Asda is there, i miss Asda!!!

Thanks again everyone for the hello's :D

Hi Sarah :D

Just wanted to say hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy....hope you are well...
Love, hugs and best wishes :hug:
Claire
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER