HELLO FROM SALOU, SPAIN. MISSING THE FORUM

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
HI ALL
IM IN SALOU AND JUST COULDNT RESIST using the internet whilst here much to oh annoyance!!! well, i cant drink,sit in sun so what else am i supposed to do. ive just been reading some of the news ive got to catch up on, cant believe we now have some on team blue! congrats!!!!

be back in a week so speak soon xxx

oh, all the worrying was for nothing, me not wanting to fly etc, it was fine, im staying away form iice cubes/water/etc rthough! xx

:wave: Hope you're enjoying it! I went to Salou a few years back. It was nice if I remember correctly! Where are you staying? :)

I went to Salou many years ago. I was 16 and it was my first holiday without my parents. I even had a fling with a 18 year old guy called Paul. It was great, shame I don't remember anything else about him.

Oh I wish I was on holiday. Hope you have a great time. xxx

Kimbo said:
Pregnopaws said:
hmm where is Salou? lol :oops: :oops:

if you wasnt from spain i'd think you were being serious :rotfl:

I'm serious guys! I'm not spanish lol...!! i only know how to get to supermarket and back!

woooooooops :oops:

carte-salou.jpg

hmm are you sure thats spain kim, that looks like france? lol.. anyway down the south point

yeah its near barcelona

think that was a french map lol

1071-1-salou.gif

if ive made myself look like a tw@t then please tell me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's def in Spain - I have been there on holiday! I went on day trips to Barcelona from there!

It's on the Costa Dorada and Pregnopaws was being serious - she just asked me on MSN! LOL :rotfl:

I lived in Salou about 9 and a bit years ago- it's where I met my hubby :D
I was going to take a flight back to Scotland the next day but he came to my house and asked me to stay with him 'cause he'd miss me too much if I left- we kissed and the rest is history!! Salou has got some fab memories for me :D :D

i went to portadventure theme park there couple of years back and day trip to barcelone where dh poposed :oops: :cheer:

wow, cant believe ive generated all this interest and happy memories!!! well im home, got back this morn.
yes its near barcelona.

had a fab time, well, i stood around all day at portaventura theme park, and just lay like a beached whale at the aqua park, while everyone flew down the slides, but she's worth it!!!

I had never heard of salou before! :oops: Only been to Benidorm, and the Costa del sol in Spain.

Hope you're enjoying it :D I've been telling OH this is out last chance for a holiday for a while but he hasn't taken the hint :x

psssf.... That's miles away from where I am.. and they all speak a strange and foreign language up... then claim to be Spanish... :roll: :roll: :roll: and then have a go at you for not speaking their uggly boogly language... then when you speak to them in Spanish, they look at you like you've got a horses head growing out of your shoulder... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back