Hello fellow mommies!

I'm Nat, i'm 20, i'm from Ashbourne, Derby UK and i'm pregnant with my first child which is due in November :D . I am engaged to the baby's father and we are going to get married at the end of July. We have been together since October 2005, we got engaged in January 2006 and started trying for a baby in February 2006 and got pregnant first time! :D

I have a big family (4 half sisters, 2 half brothers and a sister). I have 10 nieces and nephews and soon that will be 11 as my sister Sue who is 33 is pregnant and her baby was due on Wednesday but there is no sign of it yet.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

Nat and bump x x x

Thanks a lot! I love it on here already! I see you are from the Midlands - me too! :D Your children look cute :)

Have you seen my scan picture?

MomNat said:
Thanks a lot! I love it on here already! I see you are from the Midlands - me too! :D Your children look cute :)

Have you seen my scan picture?

I'm from Solihull, which is South of Birmingham.

Add yourself to this map to see where everyone else is from :)

I haven't seen your pic yet, will go and look now.

I added myself to the map. Have you heard of Derby? I'm from a village near there called Mayfield, Near Ashbourne :dance:

Yeah I'm sure there's more people here from Derby too. How did you find the forum?

My friend Sonia (Sonia205) pointed me in the direction of this brilliant cool site :D

no you can zoom in too :) you can zoom in so much you can see your house!

plus there's a list on the right hand side which tells you who joined (with the last person to join on the top of the list ;)

Aw what a beautiful little boy you have! :D You must be one proud mummy! I'm looking forward to talking to everyone :)

hi nat im due in november to :D

welcomesparkle.gif

Hi Nat,

Congratulations on baby bump :dance:

Welcome & have a very healthy and enjoyable pregnancy!

Tam x

Hello Tam. Thanks for the welcome. I see from your ticker that you are trying for a baby. I wish you all the luck with that and i'm sending baby dust :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back