Hello Everyone

S_Calla

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sarah and i'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello.

Well my experience is me and my hubby have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years now to no luck. Decided to visit the docs to see if there was anything wrong, had the tests, got refered to the hospital, had more test and even a laparoscopy to check if my tubes were blocked. Was told as the last appointment on 3rd Dec that they may very well be and that they wanted me to go for yet another procedure to double check but would have to wait for my perod to start. Period never came and found out on Weds 24th Dec that i was about 5 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately we found out today that i'm having a m/c. We are totally devestated. Not only had i had the heartache of being told that i may never get pregnant naturally but now i had to content with the upset of a m/c. Although i was very pleased that we found we could get pregnant naturally i feel like nothing good is ever going to happen to us. It has been nice however to read some of the stories where other woman have had m/c's and gone on to have normal pregnancies and it certainly makes me feel a little better. I've read that you should wait a period before trying again, is this true?

Thanks
Sarah x

:wave: :wave: Hi and welcome to the forum

I am so sorry to hear about your m/c :hug:

I got told to wait till I had a period (af) to start again after I had a m/c

The girls are lovely in the ttc section (and all the other sections :) ) and you will get soooo much support :hug:

so sorry to hear of ur mc, ul get lots of support on here :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear of your rough time :( You'll find tons of support here though, there are some fab people to make friends with :D

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your replies of support, you are such nice people on here and it's certainly great to have support from people who have been through it all as well. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back