Hello everyone i'm new

GemmaP26

Reaction score
:wave: Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm new to the whole PF thing but thought i'd join in the fun.
I'm 14 + 3 weeks and feeling pretty poo but know it'll stop soon as i also have a 4 year
old daughter. So if anyone fancys a good old girly chin wag i'm totally the gossip queen. :dance:
Take care all xxxx Gem and (very large) bump

Hi Gem :wave:

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your pregnancy! :cheer:

I hop to see evidence of your very large bump in the tummy pics section very soon :lol:

Hiya Gem

Welcome to PF :wave:

Where abouts in Berkshire are you? Im moving to Aylesbury in August.

Hey Gemma, ur very welcome, and yes we want piccys.... :wink:

Thank you all for your lovely massages , i'm in Bracknell near Ascot by the way.
I'll try and put a tummy pic on but at the mo i'm still trying to work out how to get my date tracker/ticker thing :? (blonde moment) haha i'm rubbish with computers x

I've been checking in on you all most days but never became a member just like to be noisey i guess :lol: but i here now, i'm a member on the bounty forum so flip between the two. x

Ah, a sneaky lurking lurker, I see :rotfl: well glad you finally decided to join us hon

YAY, We needed some fresh meat what with Jazz leaving us today :(

Welcome Hunny!! :D :cheer:

Hi gem and welcome,your bump can't possibly be as big as mine so don't worry.Mines that big my cameras too small :rotfl:

Well hopefully i may be of some help with some of your worries as i've already been through it once. (Saying that this time is completely different, what a differance a few years makes) and i'm much larger this time around :( but it's worth it in the end.
Due to medical reasons they induce me at 38 weeks which is a slight bonus that i get given a date and don't have to wait as long :dance: x

This is my 5th spanning 22 years,but everytime i have one the advice is different :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back