• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello everyone! First day in Tri 3 and very happy!

Laur_250

Reaction score
Im officially in tri 3 I cant beleive it! Look forward to getting to know those of you near the end I havent spoken to plus the ones I may remember from tri 2 and hearing lots of good news and finally getting closer to raeching my day!xxxx

Welcome!!!

Isnt there a few people from 2nd tri due to come over this week?? Some ladies are gonna have to pop to accomodate you :wink:

abcd1234 said:
Welcome!!!

Isnt there a few people from 2nd tri due to come over this week?? Some ladies are gonna have to pop to accomodate you :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: were trying but our babies our a big comfy where they our :roll: :lol:

Warm welcome to you Laura :D i should be on my way out the tri3 door soon. But lots of lovely ladies still here enjoy the last leg of your journey to Mummyhood!!!

sarah :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Good to see you here,

i'm trying to move out to make room for you 2nd tri-ers coming over but baby isn't playing ball... lol xxxx

Welcome and good to see you here! It's lovely so get settled in :D

welcome laura :wave:

enjoy your time here, it goes by verrrry fast :rotfl: :hug:

Thanks everyone, Im a bit scared but very excited to be here and luckily the excitment has overtaken the fear now!! Yes there are two more due over today plus a few more in the next few days so hope they come and dont get too scared!! Wow a few of you are ready to pop, I cant wait to hear your stories and see pics of your new arrivals!xxx

Hiya :wave:
welcome over im trying to get baby shifted so i can make some room for more mummies to be but he doesnt want to leave his cosy warm home yet! :roll:

Thanks everyone ive been reading some of your birth stories and its making me REALLY excited!! Very jealous of those of you ready to pop (hope it happens soon for you though!)xx

Hi Laura, I'm just into 3rd tri too. I havn't posted much on the pregnancy boards but used to post a fair bit on ttc.

Due 17th August.. sooooooo long to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back