Hello :D

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I dont think I've done one of these......

I'm Lisa aka Mervs Mum :D

I'm a 35 yr old working mum of 2 girls, Emily (15 on sunday) and Hebe who just turned 1 last month.

We are expecting our 3rd in March and have our 20 wk scan this friday......Team Yellow....I think.....:oooo:

I am also a trained Breastfeeding Mother Supporter :D

Looking forward to chatting with you all - Old and New alike ;)

Last edited:
Oh yeah and I'm married to Tezzy in a parallel universe.....:kiss:

and i just realised youi have more posts than me :rofl:

Helloooooo!

You are NOT staying on team yellow, unless you get them to write the sex down on a piece of paper and send me it in the post :rofl:

Hiya
I have just realised when My Emily is 15 I will be 35 as well, are you me 4 years from now??
:rotfl:

:rofl: nice to meet you lisa :rofl:
i can't believe your staying on team yellow!! (lays down on floor and throws hissy fit) i wanna no noooooooowwwwwwww!!! :wall2:

Jo....I am you in a parallel universe 4 yrs from now......that has it's draw back coz it means you'll be marrying Tezzy soon....

Carly - save the hissy for friday....I think Keith will be on the floor in the scan crying if I wotn find out so I'll end up giving in! :lol:

hey hey :wave:

Stay on team Yellow, it's brilliant, i found it hard to begin with, but all worth it in the end, and definatly will be doing it for my next

:rofl: if keith's not ont he floor crying, i'll throw myself on the floor whereever i am (probably in tescos or something :lol:) until you find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back