hello and goodbye

Andrianne

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

First of all, Rach, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm very very pleased for you, well done!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :hug:

I came back from holidays last night. I really didn't enjoy much of it :( Getting af got me down and the whole story with OH ruined my mood. I'm still not doing well with the upcoming move and everything.

You're all lovely persons, I hope you get your BFPs real soon. I'm not stating any names but I remember you! Thank you for being there for me during those 2 weeks, I really appreciate it as nobody knew in real life and I had noone to talk to about it. I am sorry I won't be around anymore, it's hard when you can't even ttc. It's even harder when there's no longer an OH :( . I hope you understand

Promise I'll pop in from time to time to check on you. Take care

xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: you will be missed wondering hun :( make sure you pop back now and then and say hello xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Wondering I do hope you sort things out with your OH hun!

:hug: x

Ahh ... good luck Wondering .... please make sure you really do pop in from time to time to say hi ....... we'll miss you.......

I really think this move could be the best thing that's happened to you for a while, so enjoy it and keep your chin up ...

Lots of love,

Good luck wondering. I'm sure you'll feel better in a while when you make some new friends and start getting him out of your system. Keep positive. :hug:

And...

Rach... Congratulations! I hadn't noticed your ticker, have you announced it somewhere I haven't seen? Fantastic news and keeping everything crossed that you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond. :cheer:

H

xx

Hi

Hun we will miss yu and all the best for the future.
If you like you can add me since we will be closer soon
[email protected]
Katrina

Aww hunny i will miss u!! :cry: Im sorry ur af came babe!
I wish u all the best in what u do and if u feel like a chat or a rant/vent feel free to email me or pm me honey!
Remember you CAN do better and u DESERVE better! There is someone out there that will worship you and you will have a healthy happy relationship with your new family!
Hugs and love to you honey!! i will honestly miss u even tho we had a brief encounter-i felt warmth from you! :hug:
Take care, hope u pop back in here soon!! :hug: :hug: :cry:

Hi Wondering,
Sorry to see you go but a huge good luck for the future and im sure you will be back soon telling us all the gossip when you are settled. Sorry things didnt work out for you with OH and TTC but theres plenty more fish in the sea to have a baby with and you will meet Mr. Right soon.
Take care of yourself hun and you will be missed on the forum. :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back