• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heinz"cook at home" sauces

xrachx

Reaction score
right i have made up my mind to ditch the jars and go with homemade meals, i got some sachets of these heinz sauces and i must admit i was quite impressed with them, i got....3 cheese sauce, chicken gravy and beef gravy, does anyone else use them? if so what do you think?

I got some for Jake but havnt tried them yet. He is having home cooked veg with the baby gravy tomorrow :)

natalie&jake said:
I got some for Jake but havnt tried them yet. He is having home cooked veg with the baby gravy tomorrow :)

*snigger*

Sorry, am no help at all :rotfl: :oops:

LOL...(we will just ignore Minxy!)
anyway...i am going to use the cheese sauce to make a cheesy tuna pasta bake tomorrow, they are really good cos you can just bung em in and then blitz it altogether.

Minxy said:
natalie&jake said:

*snigger*

You have to lower the tone dont you :lol:

My OH sniggered when I said I got baby gravy too, He said something like Isnt that how we got him in the first place :eek:

natalie&jake said:
Minxy said:
[quote="natalie&jake":2dni7uxr]I got some for Jake but havnt tried them yet. He is having home cooked veg with the baby gravy tomorrow :)

*snigger*

You have to lower the tone dont you :lol:

My OH sniggered when I said I got baby gravy too, He said something like Isnt that how we got him in the first place :eek:[/quote:2dni7uxr]

eww :puke: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back