heart racing

Olive

Reaction score
Hi,

Posted this in tri 1 too but thought might get some responses here as well.

For the last hour or so I've felt like my heart is racing. I'm not doing anything so it's weird. M2A mentioned anaemia, I had bloods taken a few weeks ago and all came back ok, although I guess this could change.

Anyone else had this?

Thanks

xxxx

i have suffered from palpitations once or twice since my bfp, it just went away again. might be worth mentioning to the doctor though? xx

Hey

Thanks hun. Phoned mw and she said to keep an eye on it. Feel a bit anxious now :roll: hope it goes away soon.

xxx

Same here it's happened a couple of times :eh:

have you had caffeine today? my mum suffers from it when she has lots of coffee or coke and i noticed it myself about a year ago when i was drinking lots of coffee? xx

I don't think so. I'm drinking caffeine free diet coke atm and had a lemonade earlier. That's it. It's strange. I swear it started when I watched eastenders earlier lol and got upset (how lame) and hasn't really stopped since. I think it's easing up though.

xxxx

I have palpitations every now and then and they're completely random, I can't connect them to anything in particular. I don't think it's something to worry about though!

I get them but also did before BFP, mine are linked to me being stressed, even if I don't think I'm stressed I get them and then realise I'm doing too much or worrying about something. I just relax for a bit and try to chill out and it seems to go.

I don't think so. I'm drinking caffeine free diet coke atm and had a lemonade earlier. That's it. It's strange. I swear it started when I watched eastenders earlier lol and got upset (how lame) and hasn't really stopped since. I think it's easing up though.

xxxx

How r u doing now Hun?

Ok thanks hun. Had it a tiny bit for a short while last night. I think it's when I watching something on telly and get on edge! Lol. Then it takes ages to go down.

xxx

I got them before and during pregnancy. Try and let it pass without thinking about it, I always get worse when I worry.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back