Heard baby's heartbeat today at MW appointment....

maridunn

Reaction score
It was so lovely to hear! Finally feel a little more at ease about everything, seem to be paranoid about everything recently! Am still waiting to hear when my 20wk scan will be, hoping its not during xmas week cos we'll be away! see the MW again att 25 weeks which we booked today. also was told i prob got a touch of sciatica cos i told her about the pain i been getting in my bum! does anyone know what blood in the urine generally indicates? she had to send off my urine sample cos there was some in the sample.

aww least ur minds at ease now a little aww i cnt wait to here my LO heartbeat in 3 weeks time at midwifes!! ....and hope fully u shud get ur scan b4 ur hols !! :pray: xx

Aww glad you got to hear baby :cheer: Its a lovely feeling :D Sorry not sure about your urine test.

aww how lovely :D i'd get chasing your 20 wk scan if i was you :D

it could indicate a urine infection hun dont worry they are common in pregnancy i have had 2 so far :?

ive had blood in my urine in the past, always told to go back and get it checked but never do! am terrible at going to docs! poor hubby feels like doing this :wall: with me sometimes!!!! :rotfl:

I had blood in my urine too, its nothing to worry about just maybe a urine infection, mine came back clear tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back