Health Visitor... ANYONE ELSE?

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
Normally the HV comes in the afternoon but today she is coming at 11 and I'd forgotte last night.

So, I got up at 6 this morning, tidied the lounge, hoovered the lounge/stairs, washed and dried my hair, did my makeup (it was dusty cause I haven't used it for so long :rotfl: ), ironed all Jon's shirts that were hanging up in the hall and lit one of Kina's melts so it smells nice.... Evie isn't even awake yet! :roll:

I know they don't really care about it but I can't help it- I just feel like she'll note down "mother is a slob" on her notes :x

Anyone else go crazy for their Helath Visitor!?

she hasnt been since he was 3 weeks old :rotfl: but ive gone mad for the press visit today lol i mean proper mad :lol: prob means i dont do enough normally :oops:

i so paranoid about it i wont let her come to my house i meet her at the baby clinic
my house is spotless at all times day or night im a freek about cleaness yet i still worry people will think im a skank
xx

She doesn't come to the house anymore. I gave up tidying etc when I realised she wanted to talk more about shopping than the baby! :rotfl:

No way! My HV only came for a week or so after the midwife stopped and then I was supposed to go see her. I think I went twice. I was better off talking to my mum (trained as a children's nurse) for practical advice and reassurance!

MY HV doesnt come to me, I go to her but the only time she did come here she asked me why the hell I had bothered getting dressed and put makeup on and had a go at me because I should be resting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shes cool 8)

:talkhand: I've made all this effort and she's late :shakehead:

Still at least its all done now so we don't have to worry about it later! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back