Hcg level results...

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
My hcg levels were 9000 yesterday!!!
I dont know if its bad or what but can someone look it up for me please? plus consultant said he didnt wanna scare me with what the fluid couldbe til after scan andbloods 2mo....which scares me even more!!!
Sami ive wanted 2 txt u since 9am yesterday but my mobile was in my car and chris's dad drove it home 4 me lastnite!
cant wait for this scan i hope i can see bubs on this scan so they wont have to go thru my belly!! :(
hows things with u sami? told u itwas 2 early 2 c bubs in sac as they didnt see minewith internal either! hope ur okxxx
hope all ugirls r doing well!! miss u all!!
xxx

Approximate HcG levels for single baby:

Week 5: 18 to 7340
Week 6: 1,080 to 56,500

I'd say it looks good. I really hope everything's okay with you and the baby, will keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck and hope all goes well.

Thinking of you!

its looking quite good hun weve all got everything crossed here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybebaby said:
Approximate HcG levels for single baby:

Week 5: 18 to 7340
Week 6: 1,080 to 56,500

I'd say it looks good. I really hope everything's okay with you and the baby, will keep my fingers crossed.

thanks hun, put my mind at ease! every1else at 5-6wks were1200 and i was worried!!
Thanks all 4 ur support im dreading results, i have a feeling its not good, and sami knows how spot on i usually am lol!
its expensive going on the net here but its worth it! ur lovely comments r the only thing keeping me going, stuck in this hospital bed with 5 holes in my hands and arms lol! cannulaes are PAINFUL!! BIG MO' FO' NEEDLE!!! ouch! took her 3 times to put it in!!ones badenough! one in left hand went thru the vein, one inright got stopped by crossing vein thenshe couldnt get a needle in my left arm,then done right...by then my bp dropped making it hard to get flow of blood 4 tests! then she done my bp right after on right arm, which wasnt clever being i had 2 whopping great holes in big veins!! finally sent a nice man to put the cannulae in my wrist lol...so many holes!! hurts like hell!!
love u all, thank u 4 replying, means the world to me!
xxxx

How are you getting on? Have you seen little Jaycee? You must be going mad in there :( Hope you get some good news soon Jo!

Oh love get that phone back, I've text you so many times already :oops:

I've sent you a PM, but basically, PM me your bedside phone number and I'll ring you.

Your levels are about what mine would be tomorrow, which makes sense as you are a day or two ahead of me, so they sound good. I saw only the smallest dot on my scan so don't fret!

What is the fluid? Is it too much in the sac or just in your uterus?

Yes cannula's do hurt! :twisted: I had mine in the crease of my arm and couldn't bend it, ouch.

Get in touch when you can babe xxxxx

Thinking of you Jaycee, levels do look promising!!

Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. Try to get some rest tonight

Thinking of you
xxx
A

fluid is in uterus and may just be a burst cyst. i saw jaycee at 2 but she had to leave at 4 coz of misbehaving! :(
im havin scan and bloods 2mo morn so ill update asap! sorry not on here much, 10p a min is alot wen its this hard 2 type!!
thanks girls u all r stars!!!
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back