• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hayfever!!

hayley_17

Reaction score
hey everyone... am just wondering if there is anything i can take 4 hayfever?? its started getting really warm out here n today my hayfever has come really bad!! i feel awful :( its a lovely day... blue skies and really warm but i cant sit outside because i feel worse :(
when i was at my midwife last she told me there would be nothing i can take and ill just have 2 deal with it!! im going to see her a week on thursday but dont no if i can last that long!!
does anyone no if i can take anything 4 my hayfever?? any advice would be great :D
Hayley xx

thanks!! hayfever is one of the worst things about summer!!!

ill ask the midwife about piriton when i go again... she did tell me that i couldn't have anything but you must be able to take it if so many ladies have been told they can!!

Hayley xx

hiya i suffer really badly from hayfever too!

my doctor prescribed me chlorphenamine 4mg tablets with this pregnancy and my last i have to take 1 tablet 3 times a day they aint brilliant (well not for me anyway) but they do ease it a bit!

well i never really suffered really bad from hayfever until i got pregnant :? i dont no if they are connected but it is defo worse now than it was before!!

thanks, ill ask the midwife about chlorphenamine when i c her on th 4th may... she must be able 2 give me something im sure its only goin 2 get worse as the weather keeps getting nicer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back