Hayfever

Aprilxxx

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anything to treat hay fever? I suffer really bad and it’s already started. I’ve had no relief at all from it today
I’m only 7 weeks and can’t spend all summer sneezing!

My last pg I consultated a pharmacist and they said antihistamines aren’t safe. So I have a natural nasal spray and it is useles.

Can anyone recommend anything to treat hay fever? I suffer really bad and it’s already started. I’ve had no relief at all from it today
I’m only 7 weeks and can’t spend all summer sneezing!

My last pg I consultated a pharmacist and they said antihistamines aren’t safe. So I have a natural nasal spray and it is useles.
hiya I really feel for you. When I got pregnant back in May 2018, we went on a camping/farm trip for 3 days and I couldn't open my eyes, I was sick with hayfever the whole time and no I couldn't take anything apart from the natural spray which doesn't do anything. The only think will help stay in cool places, avoid, trees, grass (very hard in England). I am so scared to have it again this time and it sucks.

Thank you for the reply.

It’s awful isn’t it? Obviously I’d rather suffer than me taking something have an impact on my baby but I am suffering so bad already. Couldn’t sleep at all last night, constant sneezing and now my eyes are red...it’s only April.
I spoke with the midwife at the booking app today and she agreed no tablets so it’ll be a very long summer for me! Xxx

Thank you for the reply.

It’s awful isn’t it? Obviously I’d rather suffer than me taking something have an impact on my baby but I am suffering so bad already. Couldn’t sleep at all last night, constant sneezing and now my eyes are red...it’s only April.
I spoke with the midwife at the booking app today and she agreed no tablets so it’ll be a very long summer for me! Xxx
I really really feel for you as I know how bad it is.
I am on the other hand not having many symptoms, I had my early scan at 5.4 weeks today to check if it's ectopic (I am flying on the weekend) so they found the yolk and sac but no embryo yet and she said it's too early. But I really want to have symptoms so I can keep positive until I see a heartbeat

Could you try some eye wash and nasal wash? My hubby had nasal wash after an operation and he said it really helped and has bought it again for hay fever season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back