Hayden James McAspurn- pics added :)

He is precious hun, sooo cute!! You look wonderful, well done again!!!!xxx

Fran, got there in the end chick ;) Congratulations babe he is absolutly gorgeous! :clap: :clap: :clap: You definatly got me worried about you though! :hug:

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby!! You did really well :clap:

Awwwww he's lovely. You look fine too!

L x

YIPPEE!!!

Well done....he looks gorgeous!

Congrats Fran and well done :cheer:

he is Gorgeous, he looks very alert

Brilliant nice one Fran, he is adorable xxx

aww thanks girls..hes already growing well fast its scary! heres some more pics..lol sorry its just he changes everyday!

Last edited:
Fran a big congrats!!! Well done, you must be over the moon! Sorry I missed out, but I guess better late than never. Both you and baba look awesome!!!
I'm getting to the point where I'm looking forward to joining you lot and getting little stinker out of me, hopefully it won't be to long now.
So how is motherhood? You enjoying it as yet or are y'all still coming to grips with it?

What a sweetheart! You must be very proud, congratulations! And great name choice, I think it's lovely.

yeah i'll have to sort out my scanner coz the pics of me as a baby look like pics of him..its so weird how alike we are! think oh is getting worried..lol

oh fran he is soo cute... a real stunner... how are you? are you enjoying being a mummy?

x

hi hayley, i'm good how r u?..i saw the pics of jacob hes lovely! lots of lovely hair!
i love being a mummy now that i'm feeling better, how r u finding it??
do u and jacob feel better now hun?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back