Hayden James McAspurn- pics added :)

fran_23

Reaction score
Hi girls i hope your all well..i'm so sorry i havent been able to keep you all posted my internet hasnt been working!! doh!
i'm extremely tired right now so i will post the full birth story later i just wanted to let you know briefly:
last week when i thought i was in labour i went in and was told i wasnt but they gave me a sweep and said i was actually 1 cm dilated..sent me home and i had a big show the next day i then spent 3 days in agonising slow labour until sunday night/monday morning about 4am i couldnt take the pains anymore they were every 4 mins so i went to hospital...long and short of it Hayden James McAspurn was born at 8.36 monday morning (yesterday) and he was 8lb 10 and i did it all on gas and air...i'm so proud of me coz i'm not good at all with pain!
hes absolutely gorgeous and i'll post the pics as soon as i can! and proper birth story aswell.

hope your all well i better check the posts to see if theres any other new mummies!!
xx

Well done babe congratulations!!!! :D :D Welcome to the world little Hayden!! :D

well done fran, im so pleased for you. Welcome to the world Hayden.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

well done on the gas and air and welcome to the world little one!! :D :clap:

Oh Fran, am SO pleased for you! You were very brave! Welcome little Hayden (fab name!) :cheer: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :clap: :dance:

lol budge!
thanks girls..yeh there was no time for any other pain relief as i told them i was pushing they examined me told me i was right and i pushed him out in 25 mins! everyone was so right when it comes to it you just know what to do and get on with it! :sleep: i'm so tired but v. happy! :cheer:

Well done Fran, what a star!! You did us proud!! We had all been wondering what had happened to you!!

Welcome to the world baby Hayden :hug:

Cant wait to see piccies

Enjoy your new son, and a well deserved rest!! (well, as much rest as you can with a new babba!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Fran and welcome Hayden :cheer:

Well done on lasting all that time on just gas and air! :cheer:

Yay well done sounds like you did really well :D Hayden is a lovely name, cant wait to see pics (ooo maybe I shouldnt look Im getting far too broody! even just reading your announcement :roll: )

oh fran - you've got me crying... CONGRATULATIONS... had us worried!!! Can't wait to hear the full story and good for you - doing it with just gas n air :clap: :clap:

welcome Hayden... :dance:

Congratulations Fran :cheer: :cheer:

Well Done for only having gas & air and welcome to the world hayden....lovely name :hug:

AAwww congtratulations hun i am really really pleased for you.

:D :cheer: :D :hug:

Congratulations on the birth of your son Fran, glad you are both well. Looking forward to hearing more about the big event!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back