having problems sleeping...anyone else?

MissGobby

Reaction score
for the past few days i havent been able to sleep properly, tossing and turning, cant get comfy, Friday night was the worst, i went to sleep about 11ish, woke up at 3am and that was it, i couldnt get back to sleep, i was soo grumpy Sat its awful i just want a good nights sleep :( anyone else having trouble?

Yeap me, haven't slept properly for about 3/4 weeks and i'm getting really bitchy because of it :(
:sleep: soon would be nice
Hubby was awake with me the other night at 3am so had cuppa tea and watched tv together, saying that we were getting ready for the 3 o'clock feeds!!

ooooo yeah i am one cranky cow at the moment! i can never get comfy i spend ages tossing and turning, throwing myself around the bed, i lay on my side and it feels like my hips are digging in, it sooooooo comfy on my back but your not meant to are you?!?! (something to do with cutting off air suply). i cant lay on my arms becuase i', too heavy and cut off the blood to them! oh god . . . worst thing is it dosent get better (i can imagen)

good luck trying to have sweet dreams! hehe

I'm suffering really badly with this at the moment too. Cannot get comfy in any position. I have a body pillow but we only have a double bed and it was too big so saving that until I really need it.
I have one of those squishy pillows that were everywhere at Christmas and it works really well to prop my tummy up or raise my back up slightly so I'm not flat so when I find a position that works I get some sleep but then I have to get up to pee! I think I'm getting more used to the lack of sleep now but its a pain cos dh is up at 5.30am for work so theres no chance of him getting up with me in the night.
Hope you get a good sleep soon :hug:

I am the same, I don't think the recent hot weather has been helping either. My back seems to ache and I can't get comfy and then LO starts ninja kicking which I can sleep through normally.

I find napping at weekends helps me catch up and feel less whiney. Hope you catch some :sleep: soon :hug:

i thought it was only me having this problem... i havent slept right for about a week now & im also a right cow because of it. Im knackered but cant seem to sleep properly, last night it got so bad i was nearly crying because i just wanted to sleep & couldnt. Wouldnt mind but its so tiring going to work in a busy a&e department as well. I read in "im pregnant" that bachs olive remedy helps with feeling shattered & exhausted so went out & bought some today & hoping taking it through the day will help me be awake in the day & more comfy & sleep during the night....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back