• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

having a really sh*tty day today - sorry!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
i posted this in TTC but now realised it should probably be in here - sorry in advance girls!

hey girls, just need to let off a bit of steam - hope you dont mind.

well Danny went back to camp yesterday morning at 5am where he was then going to Newquay on an adventure training with the army.

last night he phoned to say the lads were going out for a few drinks down in the town centre, all was fine he rung me about 7.45pm and said he would ring me when he got back (i am a very big worrier and if he says he is going to call i cannot rest/sleep until he has called - its the same with all my family!) anyway, i woke up about 11pm and he hadnt called so tried to go back to sleep where i woke again at 12am - rang his phone and it was ringing so me, being a worrier, kept ringing and ringing his phone with no answer. i txt his mate to ask if he knew where Danny was which is replied to me he was 'in bed' so i was soooo upset as he didnt ring me i could hardly sleep last night (he knows that i cannot sleep if i dont hear from him) so i finally drifted off to sleep about 2am feeling very sh*tty, and guess what? i had a fooking dream that he had cheated on me and didnt want me anymore, well that was it, 5am i was up again and really, really upset i couldnt get back to sleep and felt very very sh*tty and depressed.

he rung me at 7am this morning and was oblivious to why i was upset so i told him and he said he was sorry but i just feel really emotional today especially after the dream i had, it was awful and feel sick to mystomach, i know he would never cheat on me i woudl bet my life on it, but i still feel really sh*tty. i am sat here crying at work now writing this, i cried when he rang and feel so depressed today PLUS the fact im not pregnant and right at this moment feel like i never will, there are loads of people i know who are getting pregnant at the moment and although i am over the moon for them i feel so crap about myself, Danny wants a baby so much, as do i, but i feel like i am not going to ever be able to give him one and that scares me and upsets me soooo much.

god what a long post - i am ever so sorry to everyone for moaning, i just needed to let off some steam - i have never been this upset before.

sorry

Oh no poor you i am going through a bit of a tricky patch myself at the moment so can sympathise....
I remember how when TTC it takes over your life especially when everyone around you seems to fall PG without any effort at all, and I also know just how unthinking men can be at times - they really are from Mars I am sure of it :shock:
I'll bet he doesn't know just how emotional you are at the moment it might do him good to have a big heart to heart. It sounds to me like you need him to wrap his arms around you and give you a huge hug, but for now here's one from me :hug: to keep you going!
If you've read my post on here you probably wonder who am I to give advice and you'd be right. I just want to offer my support and hope that you are feeling happy again very very soon. :wave:

thanks darlin for the reply - im just feeling sorry for myself today - ignore me lol i just feel so down and i just want to be pregnant, we have been trying just over 5 months now and it seems like an eternity, i know im being selfish by saying that as there are people on here who have been trying way longer than that, but i cant help it!! :( :hug:

i hope everything turns out alright for you darlin, i really do. :hug:

hun i know how you feel, we have been trying since Sep 06.

That feels ages, and i know it sounds selfish but i sometimes feel i will never conceive.

I got to admit this month me & oh are trying 110% harder, as last few months we have not really.

Me & oh want it so much & im affraid its a waiting game, if i dont get PG this month after all this i will be so disppointed, i ovulating in 2 days fingers crossed my cycle is a 28 day.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

good luck hun!!! :pray:

i hope we all get our BFP's this/next month - although i feel i wont, i would love to get PG next month - its my birthday!!! :cheer:

awww hun :hug:
im sure danny would never do anything like that 2 you like in your dream
he was prob just tired and it sliped his mind 2 phone you.
and dont worry u wil give danny a baby in good time, then all the stress and worryin will be 4 nothing
good luck hun
x sophie x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww, i can SO sympathise with the worrying-til-he-calls-not-sleeping thing, i'm like that too (& my boyf almost never calls or answers fone :x )

dreams can be so powerful cant they but i'm sure he thinks the world of u and wouldnt do that really.

as for getting pg, i'm sure u will very soon and all my hopes are for ur bfp :pray: :pray: :pray:
u'll probably get it when u least expect it!
x

lets hope so Trixi - thanks darlin!! :hug:

feeling a bit better today although still nakard and got headache :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen