• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a fat day today

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im being a misery arse today, feeling so fat its untrue, dont know whats made me feel this way. Wish i could stick to diets but i go for a week or so and then my will power slips. I was a 8-10 before i had hope, im 12-14 now, which i know aint really that big but from size 8 im not feeling myself, i dont know what to do as i feel so crap bout this.
:cry:

I have this every day :roll: The other day me and OH went down town and I was trying to find a new outfit for a Christening, I was really upset cos I couldn't find anything to look nice on my fat body, so I was getting all upset. I started ranting to OH how I was going to diet and exercise etc. Walked round the corner and was a lovely smell in the air of fish and chips so we went into the resteraunt and sat down to a nice plate of cod and chips, only half way through did I realise the promise i'd made myself 2 minutes earlier :wall:

I complain then do something like that.

Your not on your own though, think its a shock to the system after having a baby :hug:

Thanks sweetcheeks :hug: Just woke up today and feel really fed up with myself, i NEED to stick to a diet but i have no will power and gal wont help me stick to it coz he doesnt like me dieting. I want some proper weight loss pills but ive been to the docs and he wont give them to me as my bmi isnt over 30, its like 28 i think so not far off. If anyone wants a weight loss buddy im advertising for them in h+b section :lol:

aww its ok Kim, were WL buddies now, we will both be pg 3 models in no time, Craig will go nuts for ya, not that he dont want ur booty now :wink:

I know what you mean - I used to be a size 12 before having kids and then after Alex I was size 18. I've only just got down to size 16 through doing slimming world.

very depressing.

Well i started my slimming world diet AGAIN today, got all my
healthy extras in which isnt like me, done the house work and
20mins of taebo, i think im off to a good start, i need to weigh
myself in the morning as i forgot today, went down town last
night for a final blow out for a friends b'day, it was fab :dance:
Now down to buissness, i wana lose some where near a stone
for the 27th, long shot i know but its gals b'day and thinking
bout putting a nice outfit on for him and need to look good :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.