Having a down day :(

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I have been a bit emotional today. Thought I was ok but for some reason I keep thinking about the day I got my BFP and how happy I was. Tried to keep my head down in work and when I got home just burst into tears. I'm trying to hide from my OH as don't want him to worry about me. Feeling sorry for myself again I suppose but I have to say crying helps alot I'v had a killer headache all day and after a good messy cry its gone. I think il have a Chinese and a beer tonight chin up as they say xxxx

Having a mc is a very hard thing to come to terms with. You go from being overjoyed to being devastated. It's completely normal to grieve, you have lost something very real so you need to cry and go through that process.

I had a mmc confirmed in February this year and I still think about it a lot. I have cried a lot of tears, it still feels unfair but I know just how common it is and I have to hope that next time I get a bfp it will be different.

I hope you and your oh are looking after each other and if you want to treat yourself to cheer yourself up then go for it. A bit of normality is a good thing!

Take care xxx

It's ok to feel overwhelmed sometimes I used to randomly burst into tears for months after you're only.human hun xx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back