Having a break

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Don't really want to post this as I do love coming on her so much and over the past few weeks it has become my guilty pleasure and where i have spent most of my time and just love chatting and sharing with all of you.......
.......BUT .........
..for my own sanity I need to have a break from everything pregnancy, miscarriage, trying to conceive related.
It has all consumed me for pretty much the last two years and I have to say it has caused me much pain, heartache and stress and still no little baby.

I just need to take a step back from it all, concentrate on my home, family, relationship, my gorgeous son, my health and fitness, my work, my friends, just my life as it is and making it PERFECT just how it is RIGHT NOW.
So not trying , not preventing. Relaxing and going with the flow of life and seeing what it brings.
So thank you so much for everyone that has supported me, and I wish everyone all the luck in the world for their future.
I will pop in every now and then but for now (begrudgingly) I need to stay off here.

Thanks girls and good luck . xxx
:wave:

Bye honey. I can totally understand that decision. I think its great that you are thinking of yourself and your family now. Good Luck. Stay safe and healthy and be well. When you are ready pop back and see us girls, we shall miss you. xxx

:kiss::cry::love::hug::wave:

awww sad to see you go dont forget about us hunny, thank you for all the support you have given me i am sure others will say the same.

I hope you get things just the way you want them, and i also hope to see you in Tri1 should you try again.

BIG hugs xxxxxx

Sorry to see u go corrinne, I did the same after my mc! only lasted about a week and came back. Good luck with getting everything back on track and hope to see u back here soon with a bfp! Big hugs to u hunny :hugs: xxx

good luck corrinne, I really hope we see you again soon in happier part of the forum. Well done on being so strong and amazing, your little boy clearly has a wonderful loving mum. Wishing you lots of love and baby dust xxxx

Oh corrinne I am so sorry to see you go :( but I totally understand your reasons for this.
I really wish you all the luck in the world, and your right your life is perfect and it's time to really enjoy it :)
Hopefully I'll see you on fb from time to time x x x x x x :hugs: xxxxxx

I just wanted to say thanks for your help and support through my mc and I hope to see you back when you're ready. Take care xx

Thank you for your chats and support corrine I wish you all the luck :) I totally understand what you mean by taking a break from things. Fx by relaxing things will work out for the best ;)

Take care xxx

aww :( loved chatting to you but i understand where your coming from hun! good luck with everything and hope to see you back on here very soon with good news :) hugs xx

Good luck in life and thankyou for all your support xx

Take care hun, hope to see you back soon :hugs: xxx

I will miss you so much!!! M Uch love to you princess xx

hello!!
hope everyone is doing ok?
thank you so much for all of my well wishes.
just checking in.
still awaiting af! not much else to report. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back