• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

having a bad day :-(

nazmomi

Reaction score
Sorry I just really want to have a moan cos I'm having an awful day. Had a huge row with my hubby yesterday and he didn't come home last night, we've never been like that before.
Had the night from hell kids didn't settle till 11 last night as they knew something was wrong, I had bad cramping pains thru the night and have started spotting again. My MW took my notes at last appointment and hasn't given them back so I dont have her number and the number the doctors gave me just rings with no answer.
I can't go to the assesment unit at the hospital as every other time I have been there it has taken hours and I have no one to watch my LO.
I'm sorry for the rant i'm just worried , upset and fed up and don't really have anyone here I can talk to. :(

Oh hun I hope your spotting has stopped now and you have made up with your OH :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Put your feet up and have a rest, don't let your hubby's behaviour stress you out, he probably just needs time but i would explain to him that its unfair to do that to you. Other than that i don't know what to say but i didn't want to read and run...hope things get better soon :hug:

Aw hun, hope you're spotting has stopped, if not can you not try and get a hold of your hubby and explain wht's happened and get him to take you o hospital? :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope you are feeling better hun and the spotting has stopped.

Me and my hubby fought more when I was pregnant last time and this time is loooking to be much the same :( :(

Vicki83 said:
Aw hun, hope you're spotting has stopped, if not can you not try and get a hold of your hubby and explain wht's happened and get him to take you o hospital? :hug: :hug: :hug:

he's just being an idiot, he wont come home and said I can sort it myself. I dont know why he's being like this. :(

Well tell him you will sort it yourself but he has to look after HIS children today! God men who the hell do they think they are!!! Does his mum live nearby...i would drop the little one off there and let her deal with her son!

You should phone your G.P and explain the situation, they have a duty to care for you and if it means popping out to your house to check you then thats what they have to do! don't take no for an answer hun :hug: :hug:

Cixes said:
Well tell him you will sort it yourself but he has to look after HIS children today! God men who the hell do they think they are!!! Does his mum live nearby...i would drop the little one off there and let her deal with her son!

You should phone your G.P and explain the situation, they have a duty to care for you and if it means popping out to your house to check you then thats what they have to do! don't take no for an answer hun :hug: :hug:

his mum not an option we don't get on and I wouldnt let her near my kids, but think I will call the doctors, thanks x

nazmomi said:
Vicki83 said:

he's just being an idiot, he wont come home and said I can sort it myself. I dont know why he's being like this. :(

I'm sorry but what a barsteward, how can he say that to you hun? It shouldn't matter that you were arguing, your babys health and wellbeing should come before anything and how he can turn round and say that to you is shockng hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back