Haven't asked for a while

nbrintz

Reaction score
Just wanted to c how all the ladies in tri 2 are doing hope u are all well

I'm good, sickness still coming and going sometimes, like now, feel so sickly :( but apart from that and some stretch marks that have appeared on my boobs everything is going well :p how about you? Xxx

I'm good, sickness still coming and going sometimes, like now, feel so sickly :( but apart from that and some stretch marks that have appeared on my boobs everything is going well :p how about you? Xxx

Aww lol I'm doing ok now Hun had really bad anxiety which stemed from the bleeding I had early on I think and was waiting for anomaly scan which was making it worse so had it done privately on say seems to have really helped feeling baby occasionally can't wait to feel it stronger and more regular glad you are ok Hun x

I'm good thanks! Enjoying a little time off now over half term as am teacher although have been doing extra revision sessions in mornings for exam students. morning sickness still not eased at all... I've just adjusted now to the fact that's may have this all the way through. It's only first thing in the morning so usually manage okay. Apart from that and tiredness I feel good. How are you? Xx

I'm good thanks, tired and busy revising for an exam on 12th June. Eeeeek!
Off to tri3 on Friday, yikes!

Very well thanks! Noticeably showing now, had a comment off the window cleaner earlier! Lol!

So glad you're doing well now nbrintz :) xx

Glad you are doing better Nbrintz. I am actually feeling really good - starting to get more energy, FINALLY! :) Baby been a bit quiet the last day or so, but my new mantra is to try and stop worrying - I know I have an anterior placenta now so that is why the movement doesn't yet feel so strong all the time.

Not too bad lovely. Suffering a cold and sore throat. Still tired and sickness and heartburn. Had some bleeding over the weekend. But thats stopped. Off to Turkey next weekend ;) xxx

Good thanks :) scan on 13th :) yourself?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Im good thankyou, i have a stinking head cold, but do you know you guys all talking about sickness, ii dont think i felt sick today or even perhaps yesterday, i know i did on sunday, perhaps its going?? I hope so.

So your feeling tired stiill, yes im trying to remember back to last time sure i felt fab intri 2?, maybee it was later, hope you get your mojo back soon

Thanks ladies I'm not as tired as tri 1 but sometimes I can be fine just doing day to day routine and all of a sudden the sleepy fairy arrives out of nowhere I'm feeling much better since having my private anomaly scan I must admit I just couldn't wait any longer as I was so anxious x

I'm good, hit 17 weeks today :D So happy, never thought I would get this far after last year! :D

All going well, felt baby move for first time on Saturday which was weird but lovely, looking forward to more movements :)

Getting a bit sick of the trapped wind and gas though lol.

Hope everyone else is all good :) x

I'm pretty good thanks :) my mum and sister said I was glowing the other day lol, not sure I would quite go that far but I have finally got my energy back after really struggling with tiredness up to about 18 weeks or so. Only trouble is because I've got so much energy I do tend to rush about like a mad thing then end up having to rest on the sofa with a sore back! I think I've been nesting this last week, been intent on sorting out the nursery and getting all the clothes washed, my theory is in a few weeks time I'm probably going to start feeling knackered again so it's best to get things done while I can! Hope everyone else is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back