• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have to tell someone !

Duds

Reaction score
IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! :cheer: :cheer: Cant wait for Aimee to have a little cousin.

My sister is pregnant, Im not allowed to tell anyone but am dying to (but I wont apart from you guys :wink: )
Im so happy for her as she has been TTC for quite a while and has PCOS and a op on her womb a few months ago. She was doing ovulation tests everyday and they and they were positive for past 2 weeks & turns out that they show positive when your pregnant (I didnt know that!)
She has only had 1 period in 8 months!

Everyone TTC it just shows there is always hope!
x

WooooHooooo :dance:

Congratulations :clap:

Think I'll be waiting a while to become an Auntie!! My sister isn't the maternal type!!

aaah congrats to her -and you :clap: :D :D
thats a fantastic message for everyone! wishing her a healthy pregnancy

That's just really great news Duds.... Congratulations from Oscar and I!! :cheer:

Emilia xx

awww congratulations hun i hope im waiting a while to be an aunt hehe

aww congrats auntie!! and a little cousin for amy..My sister cant wait to be an auntie too and for Ellie to have a little cousin...(my neice) :D

Congratulations to you and your sister!! :dance:

ahhh thanks guys, I actually feel older at the thought of being an aunite than a mummy ?!
I would pass on your congrats but she'd kill me cause im supposed to be :shhh: as she's quite worried about miscarriage as its supposed to be hight with pcos... fingers crossed tho

how far gone is she then, if she has only had 1 period in 8 months, or does she not know?

congratulation!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

aaaaaaaah thats lovely news hun! being an aunty is fab - i have 6 neices and nephews and love em all to bits!

how was work today hun - pm'd you at the weekend.
hope it was ok
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Auntie!!! :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:
My sis is PG, she is due 2 weeks before me, its both our first baby too..she is my best friend and we live round the corner from each other so its brillant!!!

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy for her, she deserves it bless her!! :hug:

Dont worry, we wont tell a soul :shhh: :shhh:

Yvonne said:
how far gone is she then, if she has only had 1 period in 8 months, or does she not know?

congratulation!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

She doesnt know she has to have a scan on weds to find out! Im dying to know but we are guessing about 6/7weeks

Zoe - thats so lovely to go through it together, you'll have that bond for life nowx

Em - just picked your msg up thanks hun x

aww wow thats great news! Your little daughters going to be so happy to have someone to boss about and play with lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Auntie!!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Really pleased for her, I have a friend who has been trying for nearly a year and every month she is destroyed, it is horrible to watch!

Enjoy, and wishing her a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back