Have I missed it?

Daniel's Mummy

Reaction score
advice needed ladies

I'm on CD13 and yesterday I got a + OPK but we couldn't BD last night nor this morning. We have BD'd CD5, 7, 9 and 11. Is it anygood BD'ing tonight or will we have missed our chance? I'm gutted I really thought this would be our month - I've been on the grapefruit juice, Angus Castus and my pro natal and I keep seeing car registrations ending BFP!!!

No, you haven't missed it! Was it your first +ve?

You normally have 2 +ve days on the ov kit then ov anything up to 36 hours afterwards so as long as you can start bd'ing today for the next few days you have a real chance of catching that little egg!

Good luck :pray:

I agree with Hannah. If it was your first positive it's likely you'll ovulate today so you still have a good chance to catch the egg if you bd tonight. Good luck :D

yesterday was the first one I've done this month. I'll do another one later this afternoon and see what happens.

Thanks Hannah and Waterlilie you've given me hope still. I was in tears this morning as I thought we'd missed it.

HOw is it your never busy the rest of the month but come OV something always seems to crop up :evil:

good luck!! :pray: when i was on my last 2ww (which seems ages ago now!!) i was behind a car with bfn as the number plate- think that was the nail in the coffin! :lol: hope yours is a sign too- but obviously a positive one!
xx

Good Luck :pray: I agree with the others that you are still with a chance :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back