Have I been silly????

Joby2690

Reaction score
I promised myself I would wait until 31st Jan because thats when AF is due but I found a mislaid HPT - one of those 99p internet ones - and I thought "why not".

I haven't been sleeping well at all, feel bloated dark veins on my boobs, headaches, metallic taste, backache and generally absolutely cream crackered.

Anyway it was about 11am so it was my 4th wee of the day and its a BFN, I was so sure though...i mean you think you know your body!

Have i been silly in testing in :-

a. late morning
b. 4th wee
c. before af even due
:x

Hi,

It's not silly to test early, I certinally was too impatient to wait for AF to show up!!

Anyway if you are not even due AF yet it's important you use FMU (first morning urine) simply because it contains a more concentrated form of HCG hormone that gives you the positive on a HPT. Once AF is due or if you are late you can test anytime of day as there should be enough HCG in the urine then to be detected. Don't dispare, give yourself a few more days and re-test. If it's earlier than AF's due date just ensure it's FMU you test with and not mid-afternoon type thing.

Best of luck,

Nicola xx

Dont worry hun all is not lost, my doctor said today that it is unlikely to show up until about a week after af x

just think , silly me , too early ! and dont kick ur self u did it early , we all do it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back