Have any ladies..

BabysMomma

Reaction score
...given birth on their actual due date on PF? It would be nice to know. I know its a slim chance, but there's bound to be some ladies who have? x

I think midnight might of, I seem to remember someone saying they had maybe wasn't her though.

I had my dd1 on my due date. I didn't realise how rare it was until afterwards.

they didn't/don't use PF but my godson and my brother were both born on their due dates :)

I had my DD on her due date as well :) Again, didn't realise how rare it was until after! Doubt little man will be the same.x

Both mine were born on their due dates. Both times my waters broke at 8:30pm then both born around 3am on their due date.

I had my daughter on her due date went into labour about 6.30pm the day before and she was born at 00:15 on her due date, my sister in law had her first on her due date as well!

started contracting on my due date .. stayed at 3cms dilated until two days after though :(

Wow! Good to read ladies. I'm just praying I have my LO on her due date or before. Think I've had enough now :lol:

And Emerald rose, that's amazing about the due dates, contractions and birth times of your two! x

Both my girls where born on their due dates. Went to the hospital with both at 9pm and had both the next morning at 7:30am. Go figure! :)

My first son was born on his due date and my second was a day early :) x

Both my girls where born on their due dates. Went to the hospital with both at 9pm and had both the next morning at 7:30am. Go figure! :)

Wow, freaky! I love hearing things like this. x

spoon84 - You're EDDs were spot on and extremely close enough. x

I went into labour with my dd on her due date (well the date i knew she was due the hospital had me down as due a week later but agreed she was due a week before the stated date) and had her the next day.

Hoping this one does the same

Wow, freaky! I love hearing things like this. x

spoon84 - You're EDDs were spot on and extremely close enough. x

Yeah until I got to my little girl and she decided to arrive 12 days early little drama queen lol

I think tiggerbounce had her baby on her EDD...or the day after. I can't remember but I think we shared a due date and I remember being jealous lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back