• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hatehatehate fireworks!!!!

poochielove

Reaction score
Anyone else feel the same? Poeple start setting them off as early as september and even in the middle of the day around here?! :doh: who the frig watches fireworks in the middle of the day? Then you get the little shits setting them off in phone boxes. Its up to them if they wanna blow their faces off but i dont want to get stabbed by flying glass :shakehead: ! The worst thing is my poor greyhound, he suffers so bad this time of the year from anxiety. Shaking and crying :x i wish these horrible things were banned for the general public (idiots) buying them. I think they should be allowed in organised displays only for the week surrounding bonfire night and new years eve ...so families can still enjoy it.

On another note...it snowed! It feels like christmas! :cheer:
santawindow.gif

My cats hate them. It seems to start beginning of October here then goes right through to new year :evil: .

I love them but I agree they should befor public displays only. There are so many idoits that think they're really clever who spoil it for everyone else! :shakehead:

I agree I bloody hate them...I would ban them and just have organised displays. It's less hassle and much much safer.

Although I think some fireworks at the minute are for Diwali (sp?) and they use fireworks to celebrate during the festival of lights...which is fine by me.

pilkers said:
I agree I bloody hate them...I would ban them and just have organised displays. It's less hassle and much much safer.

Although I think some fireworks at the minute are for Diwali (sp?) and they use fireworks to celebrate during the festival of lights...which is fine by me.

I always forget about that! :wall:

poochielove said:
pilkers said:

I always forget about that! :wall:

Me too. I was cursing fireworks last night and then I was educated by Cbeebies this morning on Diwali!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i agree, fireworks in proper displays are excellent but not chavs who throw em in wheely bins and make them rocket down the street at stupid o'clock in the mornin :roll: :x :x

i hate fireworks too i agree they should be at proper displays.but DD loves em so each year we trek to the big firework display and bonfire.not this year though Caden screams at bangs he nearly screamed the house down last week when OH used the drill!so ive told kiara she can have sparklers in the gardren and i'll make hotdogs n stuff instead.

my doggies arent bothered about fireworks they sleep through them but i know loads of peoples doggies get really scared.

I was just ranting about this to my mam on the phone. It does my head in, little chav gits were throwing lit bangers at each other in the park today! Eejits!

Jack woke up hysterical last night becoz they scared him :( so i hate hate hate them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back