• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hassan is one yesterday

monaloco

Reaction score
Hello girls

Ooooh I can post in this section now as Hassan is ONE!!!!! CAN'T believe it, i was almost in tears yesterday my baby is a toddler now!!!! i was remembering the labour (don't ask why) throughout the day - like this was the time that i started the pain, this time was when i started pushing!

Hassan had a lovely day, although we havn't had the party yet - I will post pics when we have them!!!

Happy Birthday Hassan! I know exactly what you mean about re-living it all, it was very strange yesterday on Elliott's birthday too.

+++

aww happy birthday, i hope you have a lovely party hassan

WOW - cannot believe a year already!! I dont know about you but the first few months went quite slow - then when they hit 6 months it just speeds by...

How are you? not spoke since the meet!?! - I just dont seem to find time to come on here at the moment.

L x

Wow all the little ones are growing up soooo fast!

lisa31 said:
WOW - cannot believe a year already!! I dont know about you but the first few months went quite slow - then when they hit 6 months it just speeds by...

How are you? not spoke since the meet!?! - I just dont seem to find time to come on here at the moment.

L x

hiya lisa

i feel the whole time just went by, don't know how and where!!

hope you are doing well with your little princess, I too, don't seem to find the time anymore as I started working now and Hassan is in Nursery so i seem to be running around the whole time!!!!

Hi

I know what you mean - we are running around all the time - Heidi loves nursery (well, she did - but I have had 2 weeks off for Christmas - and she has become very clingy - which is strange as she has never has been clingy before) so I am waiting for her to cry when I leave her.

Hope you are all well though and lets catch up when we can!

L x

lisa31 said:
Hi

I know what you mean - we are running around all the time - Heidi loves nursery (well, she did - but I have had 2 weeks off for Christmas - and she has become very clingy - which is strange as she has never has been clingy before) so I am waiting for her to cry when I leave her.

Hope you are all well though and lets catch up when we can!

L x

tell me about it, Hassan also was perfectly fine when he started then he was off for about 4 days as he was sick then back for a week and then the Xmas hols for about 10 days and now he's back and it's so difficult in the mornings to leave him and go! he had cried a couple of times!! Hope he gets better. We're off on holiday on 20 Jan to USA and i'm praying that it will not be difficult (it's the first time that he flies) so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed it will be an easy flight as he's quite active and doesn't like to be kept still!!!!!!!

:) Blimey, dont envy you going on a plane! I cant imagine it with Heidi.

Good luck with that!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back