Has the hot sauce done something?

Levi89

Reaction score
Well had a doctors appointment today - had to see if I've got a urine infection.

I woke up a bit crampy - but my body was 'clearing out' as it should be after eating the hot sauce last night! So never really thought much of it... then had to do a urine sample at the docs... after I wiped (sorry tmi) it was like thick discharge, not the usual... so I wondered if it could have maybe been a bit of the 'show'.

So went back in with my sample and said to the doc that I thought I had a bit of my show and when he tested my urine he did say there was blood in it... which he thought could quite possibly be it!

So Levi is back on the sauce (not the alcoholic type sadly!) tonight to see if that does anymore! :)

Imagine if it did lol! Turns out both the birthing partners are 2 hours away haha! Great stuff!

I'm on my ball the now and I feel so heavy... :( xxx

I'm fed up, feel so agitated today, I am snapping at everyone xxx

Aw Charlie! How did it go at the midwifes? Get some hot sauce down you! Gotta be worth a try? Lol xxx

Theres no clinic next week so I have to wait another 2 week for a sweep, I'm so pissed off xxx

Hey nice one on the hot sauce!! I'm tempted now!

Aw charlie thats crap! Honest - hot sauce must be worth a try! Just use it as a dip with original pringles :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back