Has anyone used the Dreamgenii support and feeding pillow?

Seb

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this as it looks good for sleeping but for the price I'd like to think I would get the use of it for breastfeeding too. Has anyone used it as a breastfeeding support cushion, does it work ok for this too or would you say it's an after thought of the design?! Thanks xx

We had one of them. Seemed like a good idea at the time but only got used a couple of times! Bit over priced for what it actually is!

I have a maternity pillow which I use as a breastfeeding support pillow. It is probably the best £40 I ever spent tbh. Wouldn't be without it, my LO is huge and the pillow is a godsend for feeding.

It's a long mothercare one which I used to support my bump in pregnancy.

Was it the mothercare sleep plus body pillow can u remember?

I have one that I bought 2nd hand.

I haven't ever used it, I found it uncomfortable xx xx

Was it the mothercare sleep plus body pillow can u remember?

Yes it was, I just checked and it is on offer at mothercare now with £10 off it. I kind of wrap it around me when feeding but it was great to hug and support my bump at night when I was pregnant.

I bought the dreamgenii and loved it through pregnancy then took it to hospital when I was induced and used it there. I found it helped after I had a c sec to as it cushioned my belly when I laid on my side. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back